Shrimp tacos with Mango Radish Salsa.
You can have Shrimp tacos with Mango Radish Salsa using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp tacos with Mango Radish Salsa
- You need of Mango Radish Salsa.
- You need 2 of medium mangos cubed.
- Prepare 2 of large avocado cubed.
- Prepare of Roughly 4 Radishes depending on size.
- It’s of Cilantro.
- You need of Red onion diced.
- Prepare 2 of Jalapenos.
- Prepare of Garlic salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need Half of lemon.
- Prepare of Shrimp.
- You need of De-vained shrimp.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s of Chili powder.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s of Cheyenne pepper.
- Prepare of Spicy Mayo Sauce.
- It’s of Mayonnaise.
- You need of Sriracha sauce.
- You need of Shichimi.
- Prepare of Flour tortillas.
Shrimp tacos with Mango Radish Salsa step by step
- Fire roast jalapenos then remove the seed and chop fine.
- Chop remain Mango, Radish, avocado, purple onion and cilantro and mix in bowl, season with garlic salt, pepper and lemon juice from 1/2 of a lemon.
- And 2tbs of olive oil to a cast iron skillet..
- Once hot add shrimp and season with salt, pepper, chili powder, and cheyenne pepper..
- Mix mayo, sriracha, and shichimi seasoning in a bowl amount depends of spice tolerance..
- Place shrimp on flour tortilla add mango radish salsa and top with cheese and spicy Mayo..