Fish and Shrimp Ceviche.
You can have Fish and Shrimp Ceviche using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fish and Shrimp Ceviche
- It’s 1 of boneless raw fish (tilapia/swordfish).
- Prepare 8-10 pcs of raw shrimp.
- It’s 6 pcs of lime.
- You need 1 pcs of lemon.
- You need 1 of medium size tomato (cut in small pieces).
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño (minced).
- Prepare 1 of medium size red onion (cut in small pieces).
- You need 1/2 of avocado (cut in small cubes).
- You need 1 of / cup minced cilantro.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s of Serrano pepper (minced) optional.
Fish and Shrimp Ceviche instructions
- Cut fish and shrimp in cubes. Put in a large size bowl.
- Squeeze lime and lemon and mix with the fish and shrimp in the bowl. Make sure that the seafoods are fully covered. You can add more lime to do so..
- Add the onions. Mix well. Cover with plastic wrap and put in the fridge for 1 1/2 hours. The seafoods will be cooked in lime. It will change the color..
- After 1 1/2 hours, check if all the seafoods have changed their color. Means its cooked already..
- When it's ready, add the tomatoes, avocado, cilantro, jalapeño pepper and serrano pepper (optional, if you want it spicy). Mix well. Season with salt and pepper..
- Serve with tortilla/nacho chips. Best if served cold..