Black pepper Prawns with Broccoli. Fry the prawns until golden colored. Black pepper also pairs well with the other seasonings on this list. You can use balsamic on broccoli with no other ingredients, but you can also pair it with olive oil and garlic to make a vinaigrette that perfectly complements a broccoli salad or that you can use as a dip for raw broccoli.
King Prawns with Green Pepper in Black Bean Sauce. King prawn with broccoli in oyster sauce. Beef chilli & garlic sauce (spicy). You can cook Black pepper Prawns with Broccoli using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Black pepper Prawns with Broccoli
- Prepare 250 g of prawns.
- Prepare 200 g of broccoli.
- You need 150 ml of water.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 pc of onions.
- You need 2 of tbspoon of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 of tbspoon of sweet soy sauce.
- You need Pinch of grounded black pepper.
- It’s Pinch of salt & sugar.
Roast duck with green pepper in black bean sauce. Season the prawns with salt and pepper. Push the vegetables to one side of the pan. Add the prawns and fry until starting to turn pink.
Black pepper Prawns with Broccoli step by step
- Fry the prawns until golden colored. Then let it cool for about 3-5 mins..
- While waiting for the prawns to be cooled, chop the garlic and onion into pieces. Put a little bit oil for cooking the chopped garlic & onion..
- Boil the broccoli until soft, then set aside..
- After that, mix the prawns and chopped garlic, onion, and pour the water. You can start adding the sauces, salt, sugar and black pepper..
- Add the broccoli into the pan. And, voilà! Bon appetit!.
Cooked in sweet & savoury sauce with a kick of bird eye chilli. Big prawns sautéed in black bean sauce with celery, onion and bell pepper. etc. Prawns with Vegetable and Cashew Nuts. Garlic, Chinese cabbage, bamboo, baby corn, spinach, broccoli black and white mushroom fungus, cashew nuts. Prawns, green peppers, onions and carrots in a spicy black sauce.