Cajun shrimp seafood stuffing for baked potatoes. Upgrade classic baked potatoes with the best cajun shrimp stuffed baked potatoes! Flaky baked potatoes topped with a creamy cajun sauce and plump shrimp perfect for a weeknight cajun flavored meal. Ready in just under one hour with whole ingredients, it is a sure crowd pleasure!
I hope you enjoy the vi. These simple shrimp-stuffed baked potatoes are an unusual and pretty main dish-all you need to complete this meal is a salad or vegetable side. Taking a simple baked potato and piling it high with all kinds of ingredients makes for a fun dinner, and also an excellent way to use up all kinds of. You can cook Cajun shrimp seafood stuffing for baked potatoes using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cajun shrimp seafood stuffing for baked potatoes
- It’s 1 lb of shrimp.
- It’s 2 pints of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 4 of onions chopped.
- It’s 1 pack of green onions chopped save half for garnishing.
- You need 1 of can’t rotel.
- It’s 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Cajun season.
- You need 1 tbs of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tbs of red pepper.
- You need 1 tbs of parsley flakes.
- You need of Mix blend cheese whole 8oz pack[optional ].
Seafood boil made just like in New Orleans, Louisiana, with shrimp, crawfish, Manila clams and a homemade Cajun seasoning and butter sauce. Seafood boil, shrimp boil, crab boil, and crawfish boil are my favorite summer recipes. I love seafood, especially when they are coated with a spicy. Do surf 'n turf, potato-style, with flavorful andouille sausage and cajun shrimp.
Cajun shrimp seafood stuffing for baked potatoes step by step
- Add some butter or olive oil to your pan an your white onions an half your green onions I used the thick chunks to cook in with an save the tips for the garnishing !.
- Once veggies tendered add,rotel,garlic, an shrimp an cook till shrimp pink ! NOTE : you can add crawfish an crab meat or whatever to make more seafoodie but I’m just doing shrimp for this occasion!.
- Once shrimp are cooked add heavy cream an your seasons like optional half way through once I see it thickening I’ll add bag of this cheese an couple dashes of hot sauce if you want more spice,then once to my desire thickness it shouldn’t take but 20 mins.
- Once down you can add whatever to more cheese,sour cream,bacon bites!.
Filled with the flavors of New Orleans, these cheesy, spiced potatoes are Especially when you're loading it up with lots of goodies like these New Orleans-inspired twice-baked potatoes. The inspiration for such genius (yes I. Shrimp, potatoes and veggies are baked in foil, which makes it moist, tender, and juicy. Cajun Shrimp Foil Packets are delicious on the grill. A great summer recipe with Cajun flavors!