Buffalo Ranch Bacon Wrapped Shrimp.
You can cook Buffalo Ranch Bacon Wrapped Shrimp using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buffalo Ranch Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
- You need 1-2 lbs of medium sized shrimp, fresh or frozen.
- It’s 1 lb of bacon.
- You need 1 of large yellow onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of "Old Bay Seasoning" blend.
- It’s 2 tbsp of "Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Ranch" seasoning blend.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of Creamy "Ranch" dressing.
- Prepare 6-8 tbsp of "Sweet Baby Ray's" hot sauce (or any hot sauce).
- It’s of Optional Toppings:.
- You need of Blue cheese, crumbled.
- It’s of Garlic butter, melted.
- Prepare of Chives or green onion, chopped or minced.
Buffalo Ranch Bacon Wrapped Shrimp step by step
- Place shrimp in a container or dish to marinate. Cover with salt, pepper, garlic salt, "Old Bay Seasoning," & "Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Ranch" seasoning, plus 1/2 cup ranch dressing, & 2-3 tbsp hot sauce..
- Next, Slice half the yellow onion julienne style & add to marinade. Mix vigorously to coat well & Let marinate for 4 hours minimum or overnight maximum.👌.
- Meanwhile, slice up the other half of your onion into 1×1 inch squares for skewers or however you like for baking packs.😎👍👍 Additionally, cut entire bacon pack in half for skewers or in 1-2 inch pieces for baked or grilled packs..
- Following that, wrap the shrimp pieces tightly in bacon strip halves & place with onions onto skewers or place into foil packs..
- Finally, top evenly with additional 1/2 cup ranch dressing & 1-2 tbsp hot sauce..
- Wrap in foil & grill or bake depending on your preference & circumstances. 😎👌😏 for 20-30 minutes or to taste. 😊👍👍.
- When shrimp & bacon are cooked thoroughly, remove from heat & place onto serving plate. Top with 1/2- 1 full cup of blue cheese crumbles & drizzle with remaining 1-2 tbsp hot sauce..
- Finally, drizzle with remaining 1/2 cup of creamy ranch dressing & Serve. 🤤👍.
- Blue cheese crumbles are optional & a matter of preference. Additionally, you can sprinkle chives, green onion, bacon, or anything your heart desires! I smothered these in ranch and hot sauce & still dipped them in melted garlic butter! 🤤🤩🤤 Yum!.