Shrimp fettuccine with red pepper sauce. Fettuccine: Cook the fettuccine according to package directions. Adding reserved water as needed to thin out the sauce. Shrimp: Heat a skillet over medium heat.
Plate up the pasta and top with shrimp, fresh basil and a few more pinches of parmesan. roasted red bell pepper in a food processor to make it into puree sauce. Marinate the shrimp – Prep the shrimps by marinating with some lemon To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. Shrimp Fettuccine with Roasted Pepper Sauce. You can have Shrimp fettuccine with red pepper sauce using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp fettuccine with red pepper sauce
- It’s 10 ounces of fettuccine.
- You need of Garlic bread or breadsticks for the side.
- You need of Oil and butter to roast the shrimp.
- Prepare 2 pounds of large raw peeled shrimp.
- You need 2 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- Prepare 12 ounces of roasted red peppers drained.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of paprika.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes (i used more).
- You need 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of finally grated Parmesan cheese.
If you are looking for an easy, restaurant-quality pasta and shrimp dinner, you've come to the right place! The creamy roasted pepper sauce has elegant and unique flavor. Rich and creamy Alfredo sauce with Parmesan cheese, garlic and plenty of shrimp. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen.
Shrimp fettuccine with red pepper sauce step by step
- Start by making your garlic bread or breadsticks and start your fettuccine noodles then once you get that going time to start the sauce.
- For the sauce you will need a blender or food processor, (Drained the red peppers,) add to blender or processor,roasted red peppers,minced garlic,paprika red pepper flakes,half-and-half, blend.
- Next go ahead and sauté your shrimp and with the garlic powder. once it’s sautéed you want to add the sauce, and right before you serve it you want to put the cheese in and give that a good mix until the cheese is melted and then serve that over top of the fettuccine noodles bam 💥 done ! It was that easy..
- Notes- i used about half the bag of the cheese and then topped it again with more cheese after I plated it up..
- See video for more help. youtu.be/cRQDC9Kv-N0.
Whisk the Parmigiano-Reggiano into the sauce. Add the shrimp and cooked pasta, and toss well. This shrimp fettuccine alfredo recipe, which calls for quick-cooking refrigerated pasta, is a great go-to dish for hectic weekights. Serve with a side of roasted asparagus. Add reserved cooking liquid, Parmigiano-Reggiano, half-and-half, cream cheese, and pepper to pan.