Shrimp and Scallop with Mango Salad.
You can cook Shrimp and Scallop with Mango Salad using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp and Scallop with Mango Salad
- Prepare 1 bottle of clam juice.
- Prepare 8 oz of sea scallops sliced to bite-size.
- You need 8 oz of 20 count shrimp shelled and cut in thirds.
- It’s 2 of large mangoes.
- Prepare 1 of ⁄2 red bell pepper cut into one-quarter inch dice-about three-quarter of a cup.
- Prepare 1 of ⁄8 jalapeno pepper, seeded, minced, or to taste.
- You need 1 tsp of lime zest..
- You need of Fresh lime from 1/2 squeezed lime.
- You need 1/4 tsp of freeze-dry mint or large pinch of dried.
- Prepare 3 tbs of olive oil.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- It’s of Lime wedges.
Shrimp and Scallop with Mango Salad step by step
- Bring clam juice to a boil and add shrimp. Cover, reduce heat and simmer until firm, about 1-2 minutes Remove with a slotted spoon to a bowl..
- Add scallops and simmer until firm, about 2 minutes. Remove with slotted spoon the the shrimp, cover and refrigerate. Discard liquid..
- Slice the Mango's in half, remove the seed..
- With out piercing the skin, score the flesh in a checkered pattern..
- Turn inside out, save the best two for presentation and cut the others into cubes. Add the cubes to a bowl with the remaining ingredients except lime wedges. Add the shrimp and scallops and stir. Chill for about an hour..
- Place Mango half on the plate an spoon Shrimp/Scallop mixture next to it..
- Serve with lime wedges and a Riesling Wine..