Stir Fried Prawns with Vegetables.
You can cook Stir Fried Prawns with Vegetables using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stir Fried Prawns with Vegetables
- Prepare 5 of large peeled Shrimp, tail-on.
- Prepare 1 of Egg white.
- You need 5 of dried Shiitake Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of green Bell Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cups of Bok choy.
- It’s 2 of -inch long Carrot.
- It’s 1 of Scallion.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh Ginger.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
Stir Fried Prawns with Vegetables step by step
- Soak Shiitake mushrooms in a bowl with 1/2 cups cold water for 10 minutes to soften. Cut bell pepper, carrot, scallion into 1-inch length. Thinly slice ginger..
- Bring a bowl, mix 2 tbsp water and 2 tbsp cornstarch. Slightly beat egg white and hand mix with shrimps, set aside..
- Cut off Shiitake stems and thinly chop, Slice the rest..
- Heat up a pan with vegetable oil, sliced ginger and chopped Shiitake stems, stir fry until fragrant..
- Add chopped carrots, scallions, Shiitakes and fry them until slightly brown..
- Put shrimps in the pan center and grill for a minute. Stir all with salt, soy sauce. Then simmer with 100ml Shiitake soaked liquid for another 2 minutes..
- Season with white pepper and soy sauce to taste. Add green bell peppers and Bok choy and cook for 5 minutes..
- Over low heat, stir well with cornstarch slurry until perfectly thickened. Drizzle sesame oil, remove from heat and serve immediately. Enjoy!.