Easy Shrimp Fried Rice.
You can cook Easy Shrimp Fried Rice using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Shrimp Fried Rice
- It’s 2 Tbsps of sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 Tbsps of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/2 of lbs. cleaned shrimp.
- You need 3/4 cup of frozen mixed vegetables.
- It’s 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs, lightly beaten.
- You need 2 cups of cooked rice.
- You need 1/4 cup of diced onion.
- It’s 2 Tbsps of soy sauce.
- It’s of Salt and pepper to taste.
Easy Shrimp Fried Rice instructions
- Cook 2 cups of rice and cool while prepping the rest of ingredients..
- In a large non-stick skillet add the oils and heat over medium high heat. Add the shrimp and cook until nearly done, around 3 minutes. Remove shrimp with a slotted spoon and set aside..
- Add the mixed vegetables to the oil and cook until veggies begin to soften..
- Add the garlic and ginger to the veggies and cook for another minute or so..
- Push vegetables to one side of skillet and add eggs to s ramble, stirring as needed..
- Add shrimp, rice, and onion. Drizzle evenly with soy sauce and season with salt and pepper. Stir together and cook for a couple minutes until the shrimp is heated through. Serve and enjoy!.
- Tips: 1: The meal in the pic is a beef and vegetable stir fry with the shrimp fried rice. 2: I cook the rice and put it in the freezer until I'm ready for it. 3: This recipe works equally well for pork fried rice and beef fried rice, I have done all three versions and they have all turned out great!.