Garlic White Wine Shrimp Pasta.
You can cook Garlic White Wine Shrimp Pasta using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic White Wine Shrimp Pasta
- You need 4 tbsp of butter, divided.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 8 oz of linguini.
- Prepare 3/4 lb of shrimp.
- You need 1/2 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried sage.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
Garlic White Wine Shrimp Pasta step by step
- Melt 2 tbsp butter in a wide skillet, then add garlic and toast until fragrant..
- Add chicken broth, water, and dry linguine, then cook about 10 minutes until most of the liquid is absorbed..
- In the meantime, melt the remaining 2 tbsp butter in a frying pan and add garlic and toast..
- Add shrimp in a single layer in the pan. Sprinkle in sage, salt, and pepper. Splash in the wine and cook 3-5 minutes until shrimp are just done and wine is evaporated..
- Toss shrimp into the pasta skillet, then add heavy cream and parmesan. Once cream is heated, turn off flame and add a sprinkling of parsley and a squeeze of lemon..