Prawn and Veggie Fried Rice.
You can cook Prawn and Veggie Fried Rice using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Prawn and Veggie Fried Rice
- It’s 1 lb of large shrimp, peeled.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 3-4 cups of cooked rice.
- Prepare 1 of small white onion, chopped.
- You need 1-2 cups of frozen veggies diced.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 3 of eggs lightly beaten.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped green onions.
Prawn and Veggie Fried Rice instructions
- Preheat a large skillet or wok to medium heat..
- Add vegetable oil, sesame oil, and shrimp to skillet and add salt and pepper.
- Cook shrimp for 2-3 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove with slotted spoon and set aside.
- Add white onion, frozen veggies and fry until tender.
- Slide onion, frozen veggies to the side and pour beaten eggs onto the other side.
- Using spatula scramble the eggs. Once cooked, mix the eggs with vegetable mix.
- Add rice and shrimp to the veggie and egg mixture..
- Pour soy sauce and butter on top. Stir and fry the rice and veggie mixture until heated through and combined.
- Add chopped green onions if desired. Serve and enjoy!.