You can cook Prawn Pulao using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Prawn Pulao
- You need 1.5 cups of rice.
- It’s 600-700 gms of prawns.
- It’s 3 of medium sized onions sliced.
- Prepare 3 of medium tomatoes skinned and chopped.
- You need 2 of x soup cubes.
- You need of Oil.
- You need of Masala.
- You need 1 tbs of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of haldi powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tbs of kashmir chilli powder.
Prawn Pulao instructions
- Saute onions in oil untill they turn light pink. Then separately mix masala ingredients in a cup with some water to form a masala paste..
- Add masala paste to onions and saute for 5 mins. Then add chopped tomatoes and saute for 5 more mins. Then add prawns and saute for another 5 mins. Add rice and 3 cups water. Crush soup cubes and sprinkle evenly over the water and mix properly. Close the lid and cook on medium heat for 15 to 20 minutes until water dries up. Serve with raita..