Squid Ink Pasta with Shrimp.
You can cook Squid Ink Pasta with Shrimp using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Squid Ink Pasta with Shrimp
- You need 7 oz of spaghetti.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic, sliced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1/3 cup of white wine.
- You need 1/8 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 8 oz of grape tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare 12-14 of medium shrimp.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh basil.
- Prepare 1 of large lemon, juiced.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter.
Squid Ink Pasta with Shrimp step by step
- Boil a pot of salted water and cook pasta to within 1 minute of al dente. Drain and set aside..
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan and add garlic. Toast for a minute, then add white wine, water, tomatoes, tomato paste, and red pepper flakes..
- Cook for 3-5 minutes until tomatoes are softened, then add shrimp. Season with salt and pepper, then toss for 2 minutes..
- Add drained pasta, lemon juice, and butter to pan and toss until butter is melted and pasta is coated in sauce..
- Remove pan from heat, then stir in basil. Serve immediately..