Shrimp with String Beans.
You can cook Shrimp with String Beans using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp with String Beans
- You need 1 lb. of shrimp deveined.
- You need 1 bunch of string beans about 4 cups, sliced in length of 2 inches.
- You need 1 of medium yellow onion sliced.
- Prepare 1 of medium ripe tomato chopped.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic crushed and chopped.
- You need 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of canola oil.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to taste.
Shrimp with String Beans instructions
- Heat the oil in a pan..
- Saute the onion, tomato, and garlic..
- Sprinkle a dash of ground black pepper..
- Once the onion turns soft, put-in the shrimp and stir fry for 2 to 3 minutes..
- Add the string beans and soy sauce. Continue to stir fry for 5 minutes..
- Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Serve. Share and enjoy!.