How to Make Japanese Fried Shrimp | Only 3 Ingredients🍤.
You can have How to Make Japanese Fried Shrimp | Only 3 Ingredients🍤 using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of How to Make Japanese Fried Shrimp | Only 3 Ingredients🍤
- You need 10 pcs of Shrimp (I use black tiger shrimp).
- You need 600 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Baking soda.
- You need 1 tbs of Salt.
- It’s 100 gr of Bread flour (high protein flour).
- You need 120-125 ml of Water.
- It’s of Bread crumb.
How to Make Japanese Fried Shrimp | Only 3 Ingredients🍤 instructions
- Preparation: Washing the shrimp. Put salt + baking soda + water in a large bowl and mix well. Put the shrimp in a bowl and soak for 15 minutes. Watch the video too: https://youtu.be/gSJ8t2FJYr4.
- Drain the water after 15 minutes. And then began to peel off the shell of the shrimp. Leaving only the tail part. Clean the shrimp with a toothpick. The tail part also needs to be cleaned. Cut a little bit on the front side of the shrimp. Massage the back of the shrimp until you hear the sound of cracking. For more details, you can check the video: youtu.be/gSJ8t2FJYr4.
- Prepare the fried powder. Add water to Bread flour (high protein flour) and mix well..
- Now we can start to fry the shrimp. Use kitchen paper to absorb the moisture in the shrimp. Dip the shrimp first with flour and then with bread flour..
- Fry the shrimps on medium heat, the temperature is about 170~180°C. The time for fried shrimp is about 1.5 minutes to 2 minutes. The time depends on the temperature, if it turns golden yellow, it will be fine. Add lemon juice or a little salt. Or enjoy with your favorite sauce..