Palm heart, shrimp, watercress and confit tomato in extra virgin olive oil from Spain salad. Rucola salad with hearts of palm, roasted peppers, red onions and Parmesan cheese. Asparagus with walnuts, cherry tomatoes and red onions in extra virgin olive oil and lemon. Extra virgin olive oil is at the heart of the Mediterranean diet, its pungent notes a sign of naturally occurring polyphenol antioxidants within.
The semi-drying process gives a special taste to these tender Preparation. Serve on toast, in a salad or with simple spaghetti tossed with fried garlic,extrs virgin olive oil and chilli flakes. Olive oil is a liquid fat obtained from olives (the fruit of Olea europaea; family Oleaceae), a traditional tree crop of the Mediterranean Basin, produced by pressing whole olives and extracting the oil. You can have Palm heart, shrimp, watercress and confit tomato in extra virgin olive oil from Spain salad using 24 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Palm heart, shrimp, watercress and confit tomato in extra virgin olive oil from Spain salad
- You need 11 of oz. of tinned palm hearts.
- Prepare 6/8 of shrimp.
- It’s 1 of tbsp. of lime juice.
- It’s 3 of tbsp. of pequi vinaigrette.
- You need 4 of tbsp. of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain (3 tablespoons to marinate the shrimp and 1 tablespoon to cook the shrimp).
- You need 2 of tsp. of pepper.
- Prepare 2 of tsp. of salt.
- It’s 10 of units of confit tomato.
- It’s 4 of tsp. of watercress sprouts.
- It’s of For the tomato confit:.
- It’s 1 of cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
- It’s 7 of oz. of dried tomatoes.
- You need 2 of tsps. of salt.
- It’s 2 of tsp. of pepper.
- Prepare 1 of spring of rosemary.
- You need 1 of spring of thyme.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 of clove of garlic.
- Prepare of For the pequi vinaigrette:.
- Prepare 1 of cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
- Prepare 2 of tbsp. of lime juice.
- It’s 1/3 of cup of canned pequi.
- You need 2 of tsp. of salt.
- It’s 2 of tsp. of pepper.
It uses olive oil, feta, tomato. Explore other flavor pairings. pine nut, basil bread, salad greens parsley, pasta feta, onion avocado, dill red pepper flake, shrimp olive, parsley pita, spinach lime, artichoke heart spinach, chicken breast feta, pasta bread, basil bell pepper, pita bell pepper, arugula. Our range of olive oils is crafted for professional chefs and everyday foodies alike, combining our rich heritage with a genuine love for sensational food. Arrange the endive mixture on salad plates.
Palm heart, shrimp, watercress and confit tomato in extra virgin olive oil from Spain salad instructions
- Confit tomatoes: Put the dried tomatoes in a glass jar with the Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain and the rest of ingredients (salt, pepper, rosemary, thyme, bay leaf and garlic) and leave to macerate for 24 hours..
- Pequi vinaigrette: Put the pequi in a blender with the lime juice, the salt and the pepper. Blend it until you get a fine puree. Slowly add the Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain until you get an emulsion..
- Salad: Marinate the shrimp for 10 minutes in the lime juice, a tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain, salt and pepper..
- Cut up the palm heart. Set aside..
- Set out the shrimp in a frying pan with Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain..
- Place the palm heart, the confit tomatoes, the watercress sprouts, the pequi vinaigrette and the shrimp on a serving dish..
- Finish it off with a few drops of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain..
Pour the juice from the bowl over the endives. Heirloom tomato, buffalo mozzarella, zucchini, egg, extra virgin olive oil, mint, basil and parmesan cheese. Paneer but ter p n D g V. Smoked salmon on zucchini fritter with watercress & pickled onions e D s. See more ideas about extra virgin olive oil, olive oil, olive. · Great extra virgin olive oil and aged wine vinegar are two of the most fundamental ingredients of Spanish, and Mediterranean, cuisine.