Oreo lasagna. Spread mixture onto the crust and refrigerate. Spread over the cream cheese layer. In a food processor or in a zip-closed bag, crush the Oreo Cookies.
In a small bowl whip, the softened cream cheese using a handheld mixer until light and fluffy. Oreo lasagna is the best dessert! Oreo lasagna is so light and fluffy. You can have Oreo lasagna using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oreo lasagna
- It’s of Oreo cookies.
- Prepare of butter, melted.
- You need of cream cheese, softened.
- It’s of sugar.
- You need of low fat milk.
- It’s of cool whip.
- Prepare of Snack pack sugar free chocolate pudding cups (or choc/fudge).
Each bite is really so decadent and amazing. Each layer comes together for a creamy and delicious dessert everyone will love. Just be prepared for it to go fast. Press buttered Oreo's into the bottom of the prepared dish.
Oreo lasagna step by step
- Spray a 9"x13" casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray. In a ziplock closed bag, crush the Oreo cookies. Set 1C of crushed Oreos for topping aside. Combine remaining crushed Oreos with the melted butter. Press the buttered Oreo's into the bottom of the prepared dish..
- In a small bowl, whip the softened cream cheese with a mixer until light and fluffy. Mix in sugar, milk and 1 1/4C cool whip until well combined. Spread cream cheese mixture smoothly over the Oreo crust. Layer the pudding over the cream cheese. Spread remaining cool whip over the pudding layer. Sprinkle the reserved crushed Oreos over the top. Place in refrigerator to chill for 4 hours or overnight if possible. Serve and enjoy!.
In a small bowl whip the softened cream cheese using a handheld mixer until light and fluffy. Spread cream cheese layer over the Oreo crust until smooth and even. Layer chocolate pudding in an even layer over the. Prepare the pudding by whisking together the pudding mix and milk until well combined. Use half the pudding to cover the cookies, then top with another layer of Oreos.