Kung Pao Shrimp.
You can have Kung Pao Shrimp using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kung Pao Shrimp
- Prepare 12 pcs of large shrimps.
- It’s of Some peanut.
- You need of Some cashew nut.
- Prepare of Red and yellow capsicum.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s of Flour.
- You need of White pepper.
- You need 1 of little salt.
- You need of Onion diced.
- It’s of Sauce oyster sauce, little soy, flour, water,chilli sauuce.
Kung Pao Shrimp instructions
- Remove shell and intestine of shrimp. Prepare egg, flour, white pepper and a little water. Mix it well then add shrimp and marinated it for 15 mins..
- Heat a wok and add cooking oil, when it is hot deep fry shrimp until cooked. Remove and set aside.
- Fry cashew and peanut until done then set aside.
- Remove some oil from the wok and just add a little. Continue, saute onion until translucent then add capsicum. Add a little water when it's already half done. Add in nuts and shrimps and the sauce. Slowly mixing them well. If you want more spicy add chilli flakes. Serve.