Lasagna Soup – Slow Cooker. Stir in broth, tomatoes and tomato sauce. Divide mozzarella cheese among serving bowls; ladle soup over cheese. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
Stir in broth, tomatoes, tomato sauce and Italian seasoning. Fry meat, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up any lumps, until browned. Season with salt and pepper to taste. You can cook Lasagna Soup – Slow Cooker using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lasagna Soup – Slow Cooker
- You need of olive oil.
- Prepare of ground beef (or ground turkey or Italian sausage).
- It’s of small yellow onion, diced.
- You need of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of small bell pepper, diced.
- You need of sliced mushrooms (optional).
- It’s of no salt crushed tomatoes.
- It’s of no salt diced tomatoes, undrained.
- It’s of no salt tomato sauce.
- Prepare of unsalted chicken or vegetable broth.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- You need of dried basil.
- You need of dried parsley.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- You need of pasta of choice.
- You need of Ricotta cheese, for serving.
- It’s of Freshly shredded mozzarella cheese, for serving.
- Prepare of Freshly shredded parmesan cheese, for serving.
Add the garlic and cook until fragrant. This easy slow cooker lasagna soup is everything you love about the classic Italian casserole, but it's so much easier to make. Add all remaining soup ingredients except pasta & spinach. Cook pasta al dente according to package directions.
Lasagna Soup – Slow Cooker step by step
- Grease your slow cooker and set it aside..
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over med-high heat. Add the beef and cook until brown throughout, breaking it up as you go. Drain the fat, then add it into the slow cooker..
- Add all the additional ingredients EXCEPT for the pasta and cheeses..
- Place the lid on and cook on low heat for 6-7 hours..
- Once getting ready to serve, heat a large pot of water over high heat on the stove. Once it's come to a boil, cook the pasta according to the package directions. Then drain it and stir the pasta into the soup..
- Taste and add any additional seasonings you think the soup needs, then serve immediately..
- We like to top our bowls with some ricotta cheese mixed with a little mozzarella and parmesan. Some red chili flakes are good if you'd like a little spice..
Stir in cooked pasta and spinach. Spoon into bowls and top as desired. Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup is the a quick mix of easy, winter, slow cooker, pasta and cheese perfection. We're a huge fan of slow cooker soups because they're warm, filling and easy! Plus with holidays and cold weather and school in full swing, time is in short supply.