Broccoli Shrimp Pasta 🍋.
You can have Broccoli Shrimp Pasta 🍋 using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broccoli Shrimp Pasta 🍋
- It’s 8 oz of pasta you like.
- Prepare 1 of broccoli floret.
- It’s 15 of Shrimps.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to taste.
Broccoli Shrimp Pasta 🍋 instructions
- Cook pasta on a medium size pot (salt added at boiling). When the pasta is fully cooked, take out the pasta from water and set it aside for later..
- Cut the broccoli to small pieces..
- Chop the garlic..
- Heat up a pan and add butter. When the butter is melt, add shrimps. Fully cook both sides and set shrimps aside for later..
- On the same pan, add chopped garlic. Cook for 30 seconds or till the flavor comes out. Add broccoli and continue cooking..
- Add shrimps and pasta to the pan, when broccoli is fully cooked. Squeeze the lemon over pasta. Add Parmesan cheese. Mix well..
- Delicious Broccoli Shrimp Lemon Pasta ready to serve!.