Garlic Cilantro Shrimp.
You can cook Garlic Cilantro Shrimp using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Cilantro Shrimp
- You need 4 tbsp. of extra-virgin olive oil, divided.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of lime juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of kosher salt.
- It’s 1/3 cup of chopped cilantro, plus more for serving.
- You need 1 lb. of medium shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- You need 1/3 cup of finely diced onion.
Garlic Cilantro Shrimp instructions
- In a small bowl, whisk together 3 tablespoons olive oil, garlic, lime juice, chili powder, salt, and cilantro and pour over shrimp. Mix until all the shrimp are coated. Cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes, or up to 8 hours..
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, warm remaining tablespoon olive oil. Add onions and cook until fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes. Add coated shrimp and cook on one side until pink, about 45 seconds, then flip over. Cook until shrimp is cooked through, about 1 minute more..
- Serve immediately with extra cilantro, if desired..