Shrimp Garden Rotini.
You can have Shrimp Garden Rotini using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Garden Rotini
- Prepare 2 cups of Garden Rotini.
- It’s 10 41/50 of Shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- It’s 8-10 of Asparagus.
- Prepare 1 of Roma Tomato, diced.
- Prepare 1/4 oz of Chives, minced.
- It’s 1 of Lemon, zested and quartered.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Panko Breadcrumbs.
- You need 1/2 oz of Sliced Almonds.
- You need 1 tsp of Chili Flakes.
- You need 1/4 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Garlic Herb Butter.
- You need 3 tsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter, unsalted.
Shrimp Garden Rotini instructions
- Trim and discard bottom ends from asparagus. Cut stalks crosswise into 1 inch long pieces. Diced tomatoes, mince chives, zest and quarter limes, and pat dry shrimp with towel..
- Use a large pot of salted water, and bring to a boil. Once boiling, add rotini and cook while stirring occasionally, 9 to 11 minutes. Drain and reserve 1/4 cup pasta water for later..
- In a large pan melt 1 tablespoon unsalted butter over medium high heat. Add Panko and almonds. Season with salt and pepper. Cook while tossing until golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes..
- Remove from heat and stir in a pinch of lemon zest and a pinch of chili flakes. Transfer to a small bowl..
- In the same pan heat a drizzle of olive oil and add asparagus. Cook and toss often until bright green and tender, 2 to 4 minutes. Add tomato and continue to cook while tossing until slightly softened 1 to 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper..
- Toss in the shrimp and continue to cook while tossing until slightly pink and translucent, 1 to 2 minutes..
- Add drained rotini, garlic herb butter, half the Parmesan, and 1/3 cup reserved cup of pasta water with shrimp mix. Stir until thoroughly combined and season with salt and pepper..
- Add half the chives, remaining lemon zest, 1 tablespoon plain butter, and desired amount of remaining chili flakes with pasta. Continue to cook 1 to 2 minutes stirring until everything is thoroughly coated in sauce. Remove from heat and stir in a squeeze of lemon juice to taste and season with salt and pepper..
- Divide amongst bowls and sprinkle with Panko mixture and remaining Parmesan. Add a drizzle of olive oil over bowls and garnish with remaining chives..
- Serve and enjoy!.