Single Serve Lasagna in a Bowl. This single-serve lasagna in a bowl is a perfect quick lunch! This is a very quick, easy and delicious recipe for when you have a craving for lasagna but not much time to spare. There is no pasta and I haven't mentioned the quantiles needed.
Place the bowl on a microwave-safe plate. Low Carb Lasagna Bowl Recipe (Single-Serve) Lasagna is a favorite for many people! It is a staple in most homes, and for good reason! You can cook Single Serve Lasagna in a Bowl using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Single Serve Lasagna in a Bowl
- You need of Crumbled/sliced sausage of your choice e.g. Pork, Italian, cooked and drained. Or, cooked ground beef.
- Prepare of Cottage Or Ricotta Cheese.
- You need of Pizza or Tomato Sauce.
- It’s of Italian Seasoning.
- You need of Garlic Powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Mozzarella Cheese.
Lasagna tastes delicious, and can be relatively easy to make. Top with the meat mixture, sauce, and the cheeses. Parmesan (optional) Single serve aluminum bowls. If you're using ground beef, heat about a tsp of olive oil in a large sauté pan on medium-high heat.
Single Serve Lasagna in a Bowl step by step
- Mix the seasonings with the cottage or ricotta cheese and set aside..
- Start by placing some of the sausage/ground beef in the bottom of the bowl. Next, add some tomato sauce and then the cottage or ricotta cheese. Do this twice and then end with the mozzarella cheese..
- Microwave for two minutes or until everything is hot and cheese is melted or you can bake at 350f.for a few minutes..
Lasagna In a Bowl is a low-carb Keto meal for one! Layers of ricotta, Parmesan, meat, and sauce. Prep the ingredients and have easy meals throughout the week. In a skillet over medium heat, brown the sausage until no longer pink. Remove from the pan and set aside.