Lasagna no pasta low carb. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add a little of the tomato sauce to the base of a baking dish, then layer low carb tortillas and the tomato sauce. In a large skillet, cook sausage, ground beef, onion, and garlic over medium heat until well browned.
Place the ground beef in a large platter or bowl, then mix in the remaining seasoning, parmesan cheese, and beaten egg yolk. Flatten the beef with a spatula or back of a spoon. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. You can cook Lasagna no pasta low carb using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lasagna no pasta low carb
- Prepare of ground beef.
- Prepare of ground pork.
- Prepare of ricotta cheese.
- You need of mozzarella cheese shredded.
- It’s of tomato sauce.
- You need of salt.
- You need of ground nutmeg.
- You need of ground turmeric.
- Prepare of granulated garlic powder.
- You need of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare of chopped parsley.
- Prepare of large eggs.
- You need of fennel seed.
- Prepare of -for number 2 ———-.
- It’s of crumbled Colby jack cheese.
- Prepare of large eggs.
Add tomato paste and mix until onion is well coated. Brown the meat on the stovetop over medium high heat until cooked through. Stir in the Italian seasoning, minced garlic and salt and pepper to taste. In a mixing bowl, combine the cottage cheese. ricotta cheese. and add salt and pepper to taste.
Lasagna no pasta low carb step by step
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add spices, onions, and meat to a pot and brown the meat.
- When browned add the sauce simmer 20 minutes. I skimmed of most of the excessive liquids..
- In an oven safe dish cover bottom with meat sauce. I used a 10 inch deep pan. For the second one, I used a 2 quarts Dish..
- Add half the shredded mozzarella cheese to the big one..
- Half the Colby jack to the little one..
- Beat the eggs.
- Add the eggs next on both.
- Add ricotta to the big one but not to the little one. Add rest of sauce to both and cover the big one with the rest of the mozzarella cheese..
- Add rest of the Colby jack to the little one.
- Bake both in oven for 1 hand 15 minutes. This is the smallest one pictured.
- Let them both rest for 10 minutes. Serve, I hope you enjoy!.
Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add beef and cook, stirring and breaking up the meat with a wooden spoon or spatula, until browned. Transfer beef to the bottom of a small baking dish. Top with ricotta and a layer of Parmesan cheese. Turkey breast lunch meat stands in for the noodles in this Keto Lasagna, which also prevents it from the usual watery problem of low-carb lasagna that relies on eggplant or zucchini instead of noodles.