Bang bang shrimp. Bang Bang Shrimp is crispy and sizzling shrimp smothered in a creamy, sweet and spicy bang bang sauce. This easy copycat appetizer recipe is inspired by popular Bonefish Grill bang bang shrimp. (Full Recipe and Directions listed below!) This is by far one of my favorite appetizers. It's absolutely delicious, and super easy to prepare.
No matter how often we make it, it never gets old. Read on for tips and tricks to make your shrimp the best they can be! Bang Bang Shrimp has managed to win the hearts (and taste buds) of thousands with its refreshingly crispy texture, flavorful meat, and exotic, spicy taste. You can cook Bang bang shrimp using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bang bang shrimp
- Prepare of Veg oil for frying.
- It’s 2 pounds of shrimp peeled.
- You need 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 2 of small eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of seasoned panko bread crumbs.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onions powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paprika.
- It’s of to taste Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of & 1/4 cup mayo.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sweet chili sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of chili oil flakes.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of siracha.
This family-favorite features juicy fried shrimp. Bang Bang Shrimp got its name from the 'pop' of flavor from the Sriracha and chili sauce that is in the sauce. It has both a sweet and spicy kick to each bite. Bang Bang Shrimp consists of large shrimp coated in cornstarch and seasonings and then covered in a spicy sauce.
Bang bang shrimp instructions
- Heat oil on level 6. Peel shrimp, mix in whipped eggs and heavy cream..
- Do not bread ahead of time to prevent soggyness. Cook til brown and crispy and toss in sauce that’s heated up for 1 min and mixed. Serve hot!.
It is a great appetizer to serve before the main course meal. For bang bang shrimp fanatics, this question might sound pretty bonkers—you can just skip ahead to the recipe!—but for the uninitiated "bang bang shrimp" might sound at best confusing and at worst. This shrimp is out-of-this-world good, made with stir fried shrimp mixed with a creamy, sweet and spicy chili sauce served on a bed of shredded lettuce and purple cabbage topped. These Bang Bang Shrimp Tacos are a copycat of the ones from Bonefish Grill. Plump fried shrimp gets tossed in a spicy sriracha and chili garlic sauce.