Jalapeno Shrimp Alfredo Spaghetti.
You can have Jalapeno Shrimp Alfredo Spaghetti using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jalapeno Shrimp Alfredo Spaghetti
- Prepare 1 pound of extra large gulf shrimp.
- It’s 1 of large diced jalapeño.
- You need 1 of small jar your favorite Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of favorite white wine for cooking.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- It’s to taste of pepper.
- Prepare to taste of garlic powder.
- It’s to taste of cajan seasoning.
- You need of spaghetti for two.
- It’s of olive oil.
Jalapeno Shrimp Alfredo Spaghetti step by step
- Medium pot bring water to boil with a tsp of olive oil and place in spaghetti for 6 minutes. Remove from heat..
- In a large sauce pan on medium high melt butter and tsp of olive oil. Once butter melts add wine, jalapeño and simmer for 2 minutes, then add shrimp and seasoning. Stir and simmer for 3 t 4 minutes and add Alfredo sauce. Simmer till ready to eat! Enjoy.