Caramote Prawns Masala Curry.
You can have Caramote Prawns Masala Curry using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Caramote Prawns Masala Curry
- You need 500 of grm Caramote Peeled prawns.
- You need 3 of big Onions.
- You need 2 tablespoons of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- You need 10 of green chillies, 1 table spoon garam masala.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Chilli powder.
- You need 5 of table spoons of oil.
- You need 50 ml of Water.
Caramote Prawns Masala Curry step by step
- Massage prawns with turmeric and salt and put it in the fridge for one hour.
- Add oil in a pan and add prawns and cook 50%.
- Then take off all the Prawns from oil and keep it aside. Make onions paste with chilli and ginger and garlic..
- Add onion paste into the oil and add all the spices above-mentioned and cook until onion padre oozes out the oil..
- Then add water and cook further then add 50% cooked prawns into it. Then cook for 10 minutes with lid on..
- Switch off when the curry is done garnishing with coriander leaves..
- Good combination with roti and rice..