Zesty Prawn Pasta.
You can cook Zesty Prawn Pasta using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zesty Prawn Pasta
- You need of Spaghetti 🍝 (a person serving).
- Prepare of Prawn – 3-4 pcs 🦐.
- Prepare of White Wine or Rice Wine – 1 cup 🍶.
- It’s of Pasta Water – half cup 💦.
- It’s of Juice of half a Lemon 🍋 & a little zest.
- Prepare of Garlic cloves thinly sliced – 3pcs 🧄.
- It’s of Freshly grated Salt & Pepper 🧂.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of Butter – 1 tsp 🧈.
Zesty Prawn Pasta instructions
- Boil the pasta until al dente.
- In a separate pan in medium heat, sautée the garlic in olive oil until fragrant..
- In the same pan with the Garlic in, brown the Prawns marinated ahead in salt and pepper. About 2 minutes each side, frequently flipping. Place them in a bowl, set aside..
- The garlic should be golden by this time, put in a teaspoon or a small cube of butter..
- Add in the White Wine and Water, bring to a simmer..
- Add in the cooked pasta. Season with freshly ground Salt & Pepper to taste..
- Let it simmer for a minute to reduce a little of the liquid.
- Turn of the heat. Squeeze in half a Lemon. Add in a little of lemon zest for added freshness and texture..
- Serve the pasta on a plate. Top with the cooked prawns..