Pasta with shrimp, tarragon and lemon. Be the first to rate & review! Add linguine, cooking water and lemon juice; toss and season. This pasta is my take on a classic Alfredo sauce.
Once the shrimp have turned pink, add the zucchini pasta back into the pan, gently tossing and cooking ever so slightly (just for a minute or two) until the zucchini pasta is warmed up. A delicious, easy, lemony garlic zucchini and shrimp dish that you're sure to make again and again. While the pasta cooks, pat the shrimp dry and season them with salt and black pepper. You can cook Pasta with shrimp, tarragon and lemon using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pasta with shrimp, tarragon and lemon
- Prepare 1 pound of pasta.
- It’s 1 pound of shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tablespoons of lemon zest.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tablespoon of fresh tarragon (or thyme or savory) plus more for serving.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dry vermouth or dry white wine.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of unsalted butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese (optional, but recommended).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of capers, drained (optional).
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- It’s of Ground black pepper to taste.
Combine the olive oil, lemon zest (setting a few pinches aside for serving) and tarragon in a large skillet set over medium heat. This creamy lemon shrimp pasta recipe is easy enough to make on a weeknight and impressive enough to serve at a dinner party. Ok so, this dish isn't exactly health food, but the occasional treat is fine. I made this creamy lemon garlic shrimp pasta with spaghetti, but you could definitely sub in.
Pasta with shrimp, tarragon and lemon step by step
- Boil pasta al dente (8 mins)..
- Meanwhile, pat dry the shrimp. Add dash of salt snd ground black pepper and toss. Set aside in the refrigerator..
- Chop tarragon (or another listed herb)..
- In a large skillet over medium heat add olive oil, tarragon and lemon zest. Sauté for 3 minutes but do not let tarragon and zest burn..
- Add shrimp. Cook it for 2 mins on each side. Remove shrimp and set aside..
- Add vermouth, dash of salt, ground black pepper and let it simmer until vermouth has almost evaporated..
- Once pasta is al dente, drain and transfer to skillet along with a cup of pasta water..
- Toss and cook until almost all liquid is absorbed. Turn off heat. Add the butter and half the cheese. Toss to melt..
- Add shrimp, lemon juice and rest of cheese (and capers, if desired). Toss..
- Serve with extra tarragon, lemon zest and ground black pepper. Enjoy!.
Garlic Butter Shrimp Pasta – An easy peasy pasta dish that's simple, flavorful and incredibly hearty. Season shrimp with salt and pepper, to taste; set aside. I added capers, lemon zest and lemon juice at the end. It's loaded with succulent shrimp, garlic, lemon zest, cream, wine and tarragon. Now tell me…doesn't that sound just perfect for Valentine's Day?