Easy enchilada “lasagna” casserole. In a medium bowl combine the soup, chicken, sour cream and green onions. In another small bowl combine the salsa and green chile peppers and mix. In a large skillet, cook ground beef over medium heat until no longer pink, breaking it into crumbles; drain.
Heat the oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add the taco seasoning, salt and pepper to taste, and beans; stir to combine. Spread ¼ cup of the enchilada sauce over the bottom of the baking dish. You can have Easy enchilada “lasagna” casserole using 19 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy enchilada “lasagna” casserole
- Prepare of For the filling :.
- You need 1 lb of ground venison.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of ground jimmy dean sausage.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato soup.
- You need 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes and green Chile’s.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion or whole onion depending on how much you like.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare of For the beans:.
- It’s 1 of small can old El Paso refried beans (fat free).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of chicken seasoning.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cumin.
- It’s 1/4 of salt.
- It’s 1-24 oz of package small corn tortillas.
- You need 2 cups of shredded Mexican cheese divided.
- It’s 2 cups of mozzarella cheese divided.
- Prepare 1/2 can of black olives (optional).
- It’s of You can also serve with my avocado crema, Guacamole, salsa or cilantro!.
Layer ⅓ of the tortillas over the sauce. This Easy Enchilada Casserole Will Soon Be A Family Favorite Dinner Recipe. If you're looking for quick, easy and delicious dinner ideas, your search ends here! This baked enchilada casserole is a whole lot of fun to make for the family, and even your picky eaters will dig in.
Easy enchilada “lasagna” casserole instructions
- Heat oven to 375. Cook both meats with all spices and do not drain. Add in diced tomatoes w green Chile’s and all simmer on low for 20 min. Stir in sugar and 1 cup of each cheese. mix beans and spices up in separate bowl. Drain and dice olives if you wish to incorporate them..
- Now grease up a glass baking dish and start layering; tortillas, beans, meat mixture cheese repeat until none left and top with remaining cheese and olives. Bake covered 25 -30minutes and toss under the broiler for 1-2 minutes to add the speckles.
Brown ground beef and drain the fat. Add diced green chilies, salsa, and cumin to the ground beef and mix completely. Pour a bag of tortilla chips to a large mixing bowl and gently break up the chips a little bit. Add the beef mixture over the chips. Enchilada casserole is a twist on classic Mexican enchiladas.