Kay's Krazy Lazy Lasagna. Kay's Krazy Lazy Lasagna Catherine MJ Mary Evans @cmjmaryevans Chicagoland. Here is how you achieve it. Ingredients of Kay's Krazy Lazy Lasagna.
Cover and reduce heat to low. Blend the stewed tomatoes and crushed tomatoes in a blender. In a stock pot or large kettle, brown the ground beef with the onions, peppers, garlic. You can cook Kay's Krazy Lazy Lasagna using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kay's Krazy Lazy Lasagna
- You need of Ground Pork.
- You need of Water.
- It’s of Garlic Minced.
- It’s of Oregano.
- Prepare of Jar Meat Flavored Sauce.
- You need of Bow Tie Pasta cooked.
- You need of Low Fat Shredded Mozzerella.
Then one third of the remaining sauce. Top with more noodles, the second half of the cheese mixture and another third of the sauce. KAY's kitchen has just sorted out your Easter lunch! It is surely what you need to make Easter lunch a hassle-free and mess-free highlight of the weekend, prepared in a dish ready for you to heat up on the oven!
Kay's Krazy Lazy Lasagna instructions
- In a large nonstick fry pan cook (no pink) and crumble meat while in water..
- Add garlic, stir and sprinkle on some oregano. Saute 2 more minutes..
- Stir in sauce and cook until heated..
- In an 8x8x2 Casserole layer one third of pasta, then sauce, then cheese. Repeat two more times..
- Microwave on High 4 to 5 minutes..
See recipes for Keto Lasagna, Zucchini Lasagna too. Today was ok, I was kinda lazy most of the day just reading and sitting a lot but I did get in my exercise of course! See recipes for Cheap lazy hummus too. This is Evelyn's project from our quilt group. Evelyn's was a paper pieced block (EEK!) but I made it through and finished the two.