Best taco lasagna. The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Add water and taco seasoning; bring to a boil. Stir in black beans and tomatoes.
This recipe is hearty, cheesy, and delicious. The best thing is that it tastes like a huge burrito. As taco lasagna sits, the sour cream layer will soak into the tortillas, and the tortillas will soften a little, but you'll still get clean, layered slices. You can have Best taco lasagna using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Best taco lasagna
- You need of soft 6 inch tortillas,.
- It’s of ground beef or turkey or even ground chicken,.
- Prepare of season of your choice (taco seasoning or season salt n pepper),.
- Prepare of tomatoes, red onion, scallions, cilantro,.
- Prepare of heavy cream,.
- It’s of mild cheddar Colby jack and Monterey Jack cheese, butter, Cajun season (for cheese sauce) and sour cream to top.
Total cook time will vary depending on how big the pieces are. Mexican Lasagna is an easy casserole that's loaded with your favorite taco flavors for a weeknight meal the whole family loves! Our Taco Lasagna recipe couldn't be easier! It's made with soft flour tortillas, seasoned taco ground beef, pico de gallo and cheese… ohhh creamy, melty, ooey-gooey cheese.
Best taco lasagna step by step
- Brown meat and drain grease, season meat to taste.to make cheese sauce bring heavy cream and butter to a boil and slowly add cheese until thickens. Add Cajun season to spice. With red onion green pepper tomatoes and cilantro dice up to make pico and season to taste..
- In aluminum pan layer tortilla, meat, cheese, pico, and continue for 3 4 layers on the top finish with the last of the meat pico cheese and bake in oven for 20 mins on 400 once finish let cool down and top with sour cream and diced scallions.
- Notes- I used one lbs of hamburger meat, and I added about one cup of salsa because I didn’t have the other ingredients. I made just the taco meat and added the salsa. I used 8 shells, and I didn’t have an aluminum pan, I just used nonstick spray on the baking dish. I used what I had on hand…..
In a medium bowl, mix ricotta, sour cream, and egg and season with salt. Taco Lasagna Kitchen Fun with My Three Sons. In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Stir in the salsa, beans, enchilada sauce, chilies, taco seasoning and pepper; heat through. This really is World's Best Lasagna!