Spinach Lasagna Rolls * vegetarian *. Individual vegetarian lasagnas filled with spinach and cheese are family-friendly, satisfying and perfect for portion control. It's also a great way to get your kids to eat spinach and no one will miss the meat! Remove noodles and place on baking sheet until cool enough to touch.
Use your fingers to gently press the mixture in a thin, even layer across the entire lasagna noodle. Gently roll up the noodle from one end of the noodle on the short side. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. You can have Spinach Lasagna Rolls * vegetarian * using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach Lasagna Rolls * vegetarian *
- It’s of (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened.
- It’s of frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained.
- You need of KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese, divided.
- Prepare of KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s of lasagna noodles, cooked.
- It’s of OLIVO by CLASSICO Traditional Pasta Sauce.
Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Boil lasagna noodles in salted water until "al dente", being sure not to overcook them. I always cook a couple more noodles than I need since a couple seem to always break apart during the cooking process. Spinach Lasagna Rolls are so EASY one of our favorite vegetarian freezer meal recipes.
Spinach Lasagna Rolls * vegetarian * instructions
- Heat oven to 375ºF. Mix cream cheese, spinach, 1 cup mozzarella and Parmesan until blended; spread onto noodles. Roll up tightly..
- Place, seam sides down, in 9-inch square baking dish; top with sauce and remaining mozzarella..
- Bake 30 min. or until heated through..
You can put cooked chicken in the spinach lasagna roll ups if you want to add in more protein. Either way, they make a nutritious and delicious family dinner. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, mix eggs, spinach, cheeses and seasonings. Vegan spinach lasagna rolls, step by step.