Vegetable Lasagna with White Sauce. Add Spinach and toss until wilted. remove skillet from heat. In medium bowl, with fork, mix ricotta and eggs; set aside. Prepare lasagna noodles as label directs.
This vegetarian lasagna packs comfort in every bite. In a large pan, melt down the butter. Now pour in the alfredo sauce sauce. You can have Vegetable Lasagna with White Sauce using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetable Lasagna with White Sauce
- It’s of Lasagna no bake noodles.
- Prepare 15 oz of ricotta cheese.
- It’s 10 oz of frozen Spinach.
- It’s 3 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 3/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 24 oz of Alfredo sauce.
- It’s 16 oz of portobello mushrooms.
- You need of Small diced onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of basil.
Sprinkle in the oregano, and the basil into the skillet, and cook for a few more minutes. Continue stirring until mix is dissolved and sauce is smooth. This Easy Vegetable Lasagna with White Sauce is made with chopped onions, sliced mushrooms, cream of mushroom soup and mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Repeat layers once, starting with the noodles.
Vegetable Lasagna with White Sauce step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In large pan melt butter, add onions and mushrooms cook for 3 minutes.
- Add Alfredo sauce, oregano and basil, cook for a few minutes.
- Spread 1 cup of sauce on bottom of 9×13 pan.
- Top sauce with noodles.
- Add half of spinach, 1/2 of ricotta cheese, 1 cup mozzarella, 1/4 cup parmesan cheese.
- Repeat layers of noodles and fillings..
- Top with noodles followed by remaining sauce and remaining cheeses..
- Bake in oven for 40 – 45 minutes, broil to brown cheese.
Spoon several scoops of white sauce over the vegetables and sprinkle lightly with parmesan and mozzarella. You will need to visually divide the sauce and cheeses into sixths for the ensuing layers. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Heat oil in a large cast iron skillet over medium heat. When oil is hot add broccoli, carrots, onions, bell peppers, zucchini and garlic.