Lasagna Rolls. Lay the lasagna rolls seam side down, without touching, atop the bechamel sauce in the dish. Repeat with the remaining noodles and ricotta. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions.
Carefully roll up noodles and place seam. Place one lasagna noodle on work surface. Roll up tightly like a pinwheel. You can have Lasagna Rolls using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lasagna Rolls
- You need of lasagna noodles.
- It’s of fresh spinach.
- You need of egg, lightly beaten.
- You need of part-skim ricotta cheese.
- Prepare of part-skim mozzarella cheese, shreded.
- You need of parmesan cheese.
- You need of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- Prepare of ground nutmeg.
- It’s of marinara sauce.
Lay the lasagna rolls seam side down and place in baking dish on top of bechamel sauce. Repeat with the remaining noodles and ricotta mixture. Cook the lasagna noodles in a large pot of salted boiling water until al dente. Drain, rinse with cold water to cool and lay flat on a sheet of foil.
Lasagna Rolls step by step
- Cook noodles according to instructions, drain Blanch spinach, drain preheat oven to 375.
- Combine eggs, cheeses, spinach, salt, pepper, and nutmeg. Mix well..
- Spread 1/3 cup mixture on each noodle and roll..
- Pour 1/2 marinara sauce in the bottom of a 9×9 baking dish (size for 6 rolls). Place rolls in dish..
- Top with remaining sauce, if desired top with extra mozzarella cheese (not included in points)..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until heated thoroughly..
In a large pot, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add onions and garlic and cook for a couple of minutes. Add the ground beef and sausage and stir it around, cooking it until totally browned. Drain excess fat, then add diced tomatoes, tomato paste, salt, pepper, parsley, and basil. HOW TO MAKE THE BEST LASAGNA ROLLS: Boil lasagna noodles and cook just until soft enough for rolling.