Grilled shrimp with lemon butter garlic sauce. To say this is amazing is an understatement. it is, quite simply, the BEST way to cook prawns on the BBQ. The most amazing Grilled Shrimp is CRISPY on the outside, juicy on the inside, and doused with Lemon Garlic Butter. And we're kicking off Grilling Week with a ripper – CRISPY Grilled Shrimp with LEMON GARLIC BUTTER SAUCE!!
Shrimp and Asparagus Foil Packs with Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce – The flavors are spot on delicious! Sprinkle salt and pepper and the juice of two of the lemons on the shrimp. Grilled garlic shrimp are delicious when served with an easy butter dipping sauce. You can cook Grilled shrimp with lemon butter garlic sauce using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled shrimp with lemon butter garlic sauce
- It’s 1 kg of shrimp.
- Prepare 3 of lemons, juice of.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
The marinade takes just a few minutes to put together, and it flavors the shrimp perfectly. The dip is a flavorful combination of butter, garlic, lemon, and a touch of hot sauce and Worcestershire. This recipe for Grilled Lemon Garlic Butter Shrimp is the perfect low carb lunch or as an appetizer for your next summer party. You can also serve the grilled shrimp along with your favorite side for a complete dinner.
Grilled shrimp with lemon butter garlic sauce step by step
- Sprinkle salt and pepper and the juice of two of the lemons on the shrimp. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes..
- Grill the shrimp until cooked, about 10-20 minutes..
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a small pan under low heat. Increase heat to medium low until the butter turns golden. Increase heat to medium and add garlic and lemon. Sauté for half a minute (be careful not to burn the butter!) and transfer to a bowl for serving..
- Serve shrimp with lemon butter garlic sauce poured over or on the side..
Brush lemon butter sauce on both sides of shrimp, reserving some for later. Combine butter, lemon juice, pepper flakes, garlic, and salt in pan. Quick cooking Lemon Garlic Butter Shrimp Special…a fun meal to enjoy any night of the week. Seasoned with paprika and cayenne pepper, then tossed in a lemon butter sauce with crisp caramelized garlic. Every last shrimp has just the right amount of heat, lemon, butter, and crispy.