Crock pot lasagna. Start with a skillet and finish with a slow cooker. Add tomato sauce, tomato paste, salt and oregano. Cook long enough to get it warm.
Repeat with sauce, noodles and cheeses until all are used up. Add a third of the cheese. In a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. You can have Crock pot lasagna using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock pot lasagna
- It’s of ground beef.
- Prepare of Italian sausage (optional).
- It’s of mushrooms (optional).
- It’s of spaghetti sauce.
- You need of oven ready lasagna noodles.
- Prepare of Italian mix cheese.
- Prepare of mozzarella cheese.
- You need of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
Stir in the tomato sauce, water, tomato paste, salt and oregano. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. The spice blend, after all, was designed for pumpkin pie, and the flavors that comprise it — cinnamon, clove, cardamom, nutmeg — pair well with fluffy, baked treats. Crock Pot Lasagna means no need for an oven!
Crock pot lasagna instructions
- Brown beef and sausage with mushrooms and drain. Add salt, pepper & Italian season to taste. (you can substitute sausage for beef).
- Mix 3 cups of mozzarella cheese, two cups of Italian blend cheese and ricotta cheese in a separate bowl. (i use my hands).
- Mix all of the spaghetti sauce with the meat & mushrooms..
- Spoon 1/4 meat sauce mixture into bottom of a 6 qt slow cooker..
- This is the ready bake noodles. Layer them on top of the meat mixture, breaking them if you need to. Make two layers of noodles..
- Make a layer of cheese on top of the noodles..
- Spoon 1/4 meat sauce mixture over cheese.
- Repeat the layering process until all ingredients are used..
- Spread the last cup of mozzarella on top of the layers..
- Place lid on your crock pot and let cook on LOW for 4-6 hours, or until noodles are cooked..
Lasagna noodles, meat sauce and cheese made all in one pot. I'm always looking for new ways to use my Crock Pot (a.k.a. slow cooker.) It really is one of the most used items in my kitchen. Even with the invention of electric pressure cookers and air fryers. Stir in tomato sauce, water, tomato paste, salt and oregano – mix well. Spread one fourth of the meat sauce in an ungreased slow cooker.