Goat cheese turkey lasagna. Mix goat cheese, whipped cream cheese, egg, grated Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, milk and parsley together. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Drain noodles, and rinse with cold water.
Add the garlic and cook for. Arrange half of the lasagna noodles in a single layer over the meat sauce, breaking some to fit around the edges of the pan. This lasagna is loaded with gooey cheese. You can cook Goat cheese turkey lasagna using 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Goat cheese turkey lasagna
- Prepare 1 lb of ground turkey 85 / 15.
- It’s 2 (24 oz) of jars rao's homemade marinara sauce.
- You need 1 (6 oz) of can tomato paste I use Italian style.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- You need 1 teaspoon of white sugar.
- You need 2 teaspoons of dried basil.
- Prepare 3 (4 oz) of containers of goat cheese crumbles.
- It’s 1 (12 oz) of container of whipped cream cheese.
- It’s 1 teaspoons of course sea salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of dried parsley.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/3 cup of whole milk.
- You need 12 of no boil lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 18 slices of sargento mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan cheese for topping.
- Prepare of About 2 teaspoons dried parsley for topping.
It has from the mozzarella cheese, goat cheese, and parmesan cheese. For slight variations in flavor, you can replace the goat cheese with ricotta cheese, cottage cheese, or feta cheese. With the hearty pasta, this recipe is freezer friendly. How to Make Turkey Sausage Lasagna.
Goat cheese turkey lasagna step by step
- In a large skillet on medium high heat cook and mince up ground turkey till done then drain. Return back to skillet and stir in garlic, basil, sugar, tomato paste and both jars of sauce and heat up till bubbling then reduce heat to low and simmer for about 20 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix goat cheese, whipped cream cheese, egg, grated Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, milk and parsley together.
- Lightly spray a 10×13 ×3 inch baking dish with cooking oil I use olive oil.
- Spread about 1 1/2 cups meat sauce in bottom.
- Lay 4 noodles in bottom side by side.
- Cover noodles with about 1 cup of the goat cheese mixture.
- Add 6 cheese slices in rows.
- Then 1 1/2 cups meat sauce repeat layers two more times ending with meat sauce.
- Sprinkle on shredded Parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Bake for 1 hour covered tightly with foil. I'll lightly spray the foil with cooking spray so the cheese doesn't stick.
- Then bake for 15 more minutes with foil cover off.
- Let rest for 10 minutes then enjoy with garlic bread and or salad..
Add garlic and cook until fragrant. Stir in sausage, breaking up with a spoon. Yesterday (and tonight) we were eating lasagna made by layering fresh pasta noodles, turkey sausage, tomato sauce, mozzarella, and a ricotta and herb goat cheese mixture. The lasagna was accompanied by a salad of mixed field greens. Beat the eggs then add the drained goat cheese, the shredded mozzarella, the basil leaves, salt and pepper, and mix till creamy and everything is incorporated well.