Patricia's love up on me lasagna. Patricia's love up on me lasagna step by step. Brown ground turkey/beef, which ever you choose to use with cayenne pepper, salt & pepper, onions, dry thyme, a bit of Ms. Dash seasoning, basil, Lawry's seasoning salt.
Patricia's love up on me lasagna Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, patricia's love up on me lasagna. It is one of my favorites. You can cook Patricia's love up on me lasagna using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Patricia's love up on me lasagna
- Prepare 1 lb of ground turkey/ground beef.
- Prepare 3 jars of Prego chunky spaghetti sauce.
- It’s 1 Tub of Ricotta Cheese.
- You need 1-2 package of mozzarella cheese.
- You need package of cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Lasagna Noodles pre-made.
- You need package of smoke kielbasa sausage.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of Baby spinach.
- It’s of Baking pan.
This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. Patricia's love up on me lasagna is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. Patricia's love up on me lasagna ground turkey/ground beef • Prego chunky spaghetti sauce • Ricotta Cheese • mozzarella cheese • cheddar cheese • Lasagna Noodles pre-made • smoke kielbasa sausage • Salt and pepper Cook MealsDonateRequest a Meal Lasagna Love is going international! Cook MealsDonateRequest a Meal Lasagna Love is now in Canada!
Patricia's love up on me lasagna step by step
- Brown ground turkey/beef, which ever you choose to use with cayenne pepper, salt & pepper, onions, dry thyme, a bit of Ms. Dash seasoning, basil, Lawry's seasoning salt..
- Cover the mixture and allow to cook for 20-25 mins to brown properly.
- After browning, drain excess oil off and return to the stove..
- Add 1Tub of Ricotta Cheese, 1-2 jars of Prego chunky spaghetti sauce, re-seaoned, add baby spinach and simmer until spinach is fully incorporated in the mixture..
- Rinse your bake pan and dried excess water, depending on the size of your pan you need 1/2 to 1 jar of chunky sauce in the bottom of the pan, scoop your mixture using a ladel into the pan, add noodles on top of sauce, add mixture on noodles to cover noodles completely, add mozzarella cheese on top of mixture (make sure you edges are covered with cheese), repeat this for layers two or three. Pre-heat oven at 350 degrees and for 45 mins-1 hour..
We are so excited to have you as part of our community! No matter the reason for the need, your community wants to help. Let a neighbor deliver a home-cooked lasagna or main dish to your family one night. How It Works Find out if Lasagna Love is in your area. We're so excited to have you.