Spinach and Shrimp Rice Bake.
You can have Spinach and Shrimp Rice Bake using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach and Shrimp Rice Bake
- It’s 4 pounds of shrimp (peeled and deveined).
- It’s 4 cups of minute rice.
- You need 2 cans of low sodium chicken broth.
- It’s 1 (16 ounce) of bag frozen chopped spinach.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oregano leaves.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Sazon with achiote.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare of Olive oil cooking spray.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese OR any other cheese you have.
Spinach and Shrimp Rice Bake instructions
- In a large pot prepare rice by boiling both cans of chicken broth, then add to broth frozen spinach, minced garlic, black pepper, crushed red pepper, oregano leaves, Sazon, sliced onion and rice, stir until all ingredients are combined and cover pot until rice is cooked thru…….set pot to the side……
- Make sure your shrimp are cleaned and deveined, then add shrimp to a large baking pan that has been sprayed with olive oil cooking spray…….
- Pour your spinach / rice mixture all over shrimp and stir gently……..
- Spread your shredded cheese mixture all over shrimp and rice mixture…….
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 30 minutes or until all cheese has melted…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!!.