Lasagna Soup. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the noodles and cook as the label directs. Drain; drizzle with olive oil and toss.
Stir in tomatoes, broth, tomato sauce, corn, tomato paste, Italian seasoning and pepper. This quick lasagna soup delivers all the saucy, cheesy lasagna goodness you love with none of the fuss. Cook Italian sausage, lasagna noodles, and tomato-based broth all together in one pot for a cozy meal that's as delicious as it is easy. You can cook Lasagna Soup using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lasagna Soup
- Prepare 1 Pkg. of Lasagna Noodles, broken into pieces.
- Prepare 2 Cans of Spaghetti Sauce (any flavor).
- You need 1 lb. of Bulk Mild Sausage.
- Prepare 1 of Yellow Onion, minced.
- It’s 1 Tbsp. of Dried Tarragon.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of Dried Cilantro.
- It’s 1 Tbsp. of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 Tbsp. of Onion Powder.
- It’s 1 Tbsp. of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 1-2 of Pkgs. Cheese Powder Mix (from mac n' cheese box).
- Prepare 1 Bottle of Tomato Juice.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Black Pepper,.
Drain fat and return to pot. Pour in chicken broth and bring to a simmer. Heat one tablespoon olive oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Once hot, crumble beef into pot, season with salt and pepper to taste and cook, stirring occasionally until browned.
Lasagna Soup step by step
- In a large frying pan add sausage, onion, and dried seasonings. Cook til sausage is cooked through. Drain the grease. Add sausage mixture to a large cooking pot. Add rest of ingredients. Bring to a boil then turn heat down to a low simmer. Stirring occasionally, cook til noodles are soft. Serve immediately..
Drain fat from beef and set beef aside. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well. Heat olive oil in a Dutch oven or large pot over medium high heat. Our Test Kitchen describes this dish as "a hearty and comforting bowl of soup, with tender beef and velvety noodles." A few tips on making this easy, one-pot Lasagna Soup: Be sure to allow the beef to drain on paper towels, which removes some of the oil and prevents a layer of fat developing on. Hi Lina, I made the soup for dinner tonight.