Creamy alfredo chicken and shrimp pasta. In this video, I show you how to make the most delicious and mouthwatering creamy chicken and shrimp Alfredo pasta. Make sure the shrimp and chicken is thawed beforehand. Reviews for Photos of Creamy Chicken and Shrimp Alfredo.
What makes this shrimp and chicken Alfredo so good is that the Alfredo sauce is made from scratch. Next we talk about the shrimp and chicken in this pasta! I seasoned the shrimp with paprika, cajun seasoning, salt, and pepper, and garlic and saute them in a pan with olive oil. You can cook Creamy alfredo chicken and shrimp pasta using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy alfredo chicken and shrimp pasta
- You need 1 bag of fully cooked shrimp.
- Prepare 1-2 of Large boneless chicken thigh.
- Prepare 1 jar of Ragu Classic Alfredo.
- Prepare 1 can of Campbell's cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare of Spaghetti noodles.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Prepare of Onion.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Black pepper.
This Chicken and Shrimp Alfredo recipe has a flavorful creamy Cajun parmesan sauce that smothers tender pan-fried chicken and shrimp. If you can't make up your mind whether you want shrimp or chicken, this chicken and shrimp pasta is right up your alley. Creamy Shrimp and Chicken Alfredo PastaEv's Eats. You will LOVE the rich Alfredo sauce flecked with bacon and tender You will also love my Creamy Chicken Pasta.
Creamy alfredo chicken and shrimp pasta step by step
- Make sure the shrimp and chicken is thawed beforehand..
- Put a medium-sized pot of water for the noodles on the stove, medium-high heat. Make sure it doesn't boil over..
- In a skillet, cut up chicken into small bite-sized pieces. Season with garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Don't start cooking until the water for the noodles starts boiling. Then start cooking chicken on medium heat..
- Put spaghetti noodles in boiling water (be sure to turn down and adjust the heat, so it still boils, but doesn't boil over. As soon as the noodles are added to the water, stir them, so they don't stick together, also stirring them occasionally. Boil for about 7-10 minutes or until done..
- Be sure to pay attention to the chicken in the skillet and the noodles boiling. We don't want noodles to boil over, or the chicken to burn..
- Once noodles are done, drain them, and add them back to the pot..
- Add Ragu Alfredo sauce and cream of mushroom soup to the noodles. Mix in well..
- "Lightly" sprinkle in some garlic, salt and pepper to the noodles, and mix in well. You don't want to over due it on the garlic in this creamy sauce, remember you could always add more later, but once it's added, you can't undo it, so best to go lightly and add seasonings if needed..
- Take the tails off the shrimp, cut the shrimps in half, and add to the pasta, mix in well.
- Make sure the chicken is done. Then add your chicken to the noodles and mix it in there too..
- Serve and enjoy!.
- Make sure you get the right jar of Alfredo sauce. I never tried this with any other Alfredo sauce, I buy "Cheese creations, Ragu classic alfredo" the 2pck at Walmart..
For more information, check my disclosure. Creamy, cheesy and filling – this Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake with mushrooms makes a fantastic comforting dinner. We've got loads of flavour This one is definitely rich! Pasta smothered in a creamy sauce with a little garlic and a hint of white wine (optional) with parmesan, cheddar AND mozzarella! Creamy Shrimp Alfredo Pasta is a classic restaurant meal that is super easy to make.