Shrimp Aglio Olio.
You can cook Shrimp Aglio Olio using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Aglio Olio
- It’s 500 g of spaghetti, cooked per packaging instruction (reserve about 1 cup of the pasta water).
- You need 500 g of medium shrimps, peeled and deveined.
- It’s 1 head of garlic, thinly sliced or minced as you like.
- It’s 1 tsp of chili flakes (or more per taste).
- It’s 3 of anchovies.
- It’s of Zest and juice of 1 lemon.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Shrimp Aglio Olio instructions
- In a bowl, marinade shrimp in 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp of chopped garlic and lemon zest for 5-10 minutes..
- In a pan, put about 4 tbsp olive oil and the rest of the garlic and chili flakes then turn on heat to low. Let the garlic turn slightly golden..
- Meanwhile, in another pan, heat olive oil on high heat and cook the marinated shrimps for about 3-4 minutes or until pinkish to slightly brown. Toss in lemon juice to deglaze the pan..
- Once the garlic have turned golden brown, toss in the cooked spaghetti in the garlic pan. Add the shrimps along with the lemony juices from that pan. Stir thoroughly until well combined..
- Add some pasta water if needed to loosen up the sauce and season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Serve hot and garnish with fresh basil leaves..