Shrimp Paste Fried Rice.
You can have Shrimp Paste Fried Rice using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp Paste Fried Rice
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, diced.
- You need 3 cups of rice, cooked.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of shrimp paste or substitute.
- It’s of Salt to taste.
- It’s 1/2 oz of cooking wine.
- You need 3/4 cup of soy meat, diced.
- It’s 2 of large eggs, scrambled.
- It’s 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of lemon or lime juice.
- It’s 1.5 cups of lettuce, shredded.
Shrimp Paste Fried Rice step by step
- In a large pan sauté onions. Add a drizzle of oil and stir in rice. Add garlic, salt, cooking wine, sugar, lemon juice, and shrimp paste. Stir in meat and eggs. Turn off heat and mix in lettuce. Cook until lettuce softens..