Chili prawn pasta.
You can cook Chili prawn pasta using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chili prawn pasta
- Prepare 250 g of peeled and deveined tiger prawn.
- Prepare 180 g of penne or other pasta of choice.
- Prepare Half of a tablespoon olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- You need Half of a lemon.
- You need 1 tablespoon of poon Chili flakes.
- Prepare 1 of tomato, diced.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of tomato basil pasta sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoon of finely grated parmesan.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
Chili prawn pasta instructions
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil. Add a big pinch of salt and the pasta. Cook for the time per the packet instruction..
- Heat oil in a skillet over high heat. Add prawns and cook for 30 seconds, until surface just changes from translucent to opaque. Add chili flakes and garlic..
- Add tomato dices, pasta sauce, squeeze of lemon juice, parmesan, salt and pepper. Bring to simmer, turn heat down to medium and cook sauce for 1 minute, stirring frequently (don't cook for long otherwise will overcook prawns)..
- Add pasta, about 1/2 cup of pasta cooking water and parsley. Toss gently for 1 minute (or gently stir with wooden spoon or tongs) until sauce re-thickens and it coats the pasta. Adjust salt, pepper and spiciness to taste..