Shrimp and mushroom pasta with a basil white wine cream sauce. Wine Butter Sauce Recipe shrimp scampi pasta scampi.this is a simple easy somewhat healthy seafood recipe to cook and will impress everyone. add whatever ingredient's you look like basil Homemade Pasta With Seared Shrimp and Scallops in a Lemon, Garlic, Butter, White Wine Sauce. Add it once you cooked the mushrooms and the. This Creamy Mushroom Pasta speaks for itself.
A creamy white wine sauce, al dente fettuccine noodles, parmesan cheese, and simple sautéed shrimp make a hearty and filling meal – and it's Add the cream cheese and melt completely. Once melted quickly stir in flour to thicken. Also using a wire whisk to break up the lumps of cheese in the pan really helps. You can cook Shrimp and mushroom pasta with a basil white wine cream sauce using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp and mushroom pasta with a basil white wine cream sauce
- You need 2 lbs of peeled shrimp raw.
- You need 1/2 c of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion chopped.
- It’s 4-5 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of adobo seasoning.
- You need of Salt & pepper to taste (hold off on salt til the end cause wine, broth, and adobo are salty).
- You need 1 lbs of protein pasta.
- You need 1 pack of mushrooms chopped.
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of pack of low fat cream cheese chopped up.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy or light cream.
- Prepare 2 cups of white wine.
- You need 1 cup of low sodium chicken broth.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of flour to thicken sauce.
- You need 2 of large sprigs of basil leaves minced.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese to serve.
A creamy mushroom pasta that's ready in minutes! Mushrooms with parsley, white wine, garlic and olive oil. what are you waiting for? Toss the pasta through the sauce, then serve in a warm bowl and. Creamy garlic parmesan sauce and sautéed mushrooms make this a filling and delicious This pasta with garlic sauce is sooooo yummy.
Shrimp and mushroom pasta with a basil white wine cream sauce instructions
- Boil the pasta according to directions. The last 2 min add the mushrooms to boil. Drain and set aside.
- In the same pot add oil, onion, and garlic and cook til soft. Add pealed shrimp and cook til pink/curled up.
- Remove the shrimp and add white wine, chicken broth, heavy cream and basil. Bring to a simmer for 5 min.
- Add the cream cheese and melt completely. Once melted quickly stir in flour to thicken. Taste for salt before adding shrimp and pasta & mushrooms back to pot..
- Serve with Parmesan cheese on top. Enjoy!.
Longtime Life As A Strawberry readers (hiiiiii, I heart Add chicken, shrimp, salmon, or sausage to this pasta for additional protein. Add any veggies you have I try experimenting a lot but definitely the juices from the mushroom and the cream sauce was good. The rich, creamy sauce in this seafood pasta brings the dish together beautifully. Feel free to use other seafood or fish in this delicious pasta. Shrimp and bay scallops get together in this delicious seafood pasta recipe.