Lasagna. Lasagna with Squash and Cheese Sauce. In a small bowl, mix egg, ricotta cheese and remaining parsley and salt. Add the crushed tomatoes, tomato sauce, and tomato paste to the pot.
Sprinkle with red or white wine vinegar. This is a fabulous lasagna made with an artichoke and spinach mixture which has been cooked with vegetable broth, onions and garlic. Remove from heat and drain fat. You can cook Lasagna using 29 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lasagna
- Prepare of red onion.
- It’s of medium tomatoes.
- You need of garlic.
- It’s of olive oil.
- Prepare of twigs of basil.
- It’s of tomato paste.
- You need of ground beef.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- Prepare of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare of sherry vinegar.
- Prepare of grape molasses.
- You need of butter.
- You need of leek chopped.
- Prepare of ricotta cheese.
- You need of fresh mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of black pepper.
- It’s of cayenne pepper.
- It’s of paprika.
- It’s of milk.
- It’s of bay leaves.
- It’s of sprinkle of nutmeg.
- You need of sprinkle of cardamom.
- You need of parmesan cheese.
- It’s of some bread crumbs.
- It’s of a cup after all purpose white flour.
- It’s of butter.
- You need of lasagna.
Season with salt and pepper, then add marinara and stir until warmed through. Drain and pat dry the noodles. Overlap one third of the noodles atop the sauce to cover the pan bottom. In a small bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese and egg; set aside.
Lasagna step by step
- Finely dice an onion. Fry in olive oil in a wide pan. Add salt, pepper and cinnamon. Add garlic when the onion is soft..
- Add to the pan the ground beef..
- When the beef is cooked add the molasses and the vinegar..
- In a blender, mix 3 tomatoes with basil leaves and tomato paste. Add some water and blend..
- Add the tomatoes with the basil over the beef. Let boil and simmer till most moisture is gone..
- Dissolve butter and fry chopped leak..
- Add leak to a bowl to mix with mozzarella and ricotta cheeses. Add second measure of salt and pepper with the cayenne pepper and the paprika..
- Boil milk with bay leaves, cardamom and nutmeg. Add parmesan cheese..
- In another potential melt he butter the add the flour..
- The add ladle after ladle of milk on top of the flour mixing vigorously till all the milk is added and the flour is completely dissolved. It will thicken when it starts to boil..
- Pour some white sauce in the bottom of the pan, spread lasagna sheets over it, spread a layer of the meat, then anther layer of the lasagna sheets. Spread the cheeses the another layer of lasagna sheets. Finally spread the white sauce and the bread crumbs on top..
- Cook in the over on 180 degrees C for 30 min..
- Allow to cool for 20 min before cutting. Enjoy!.
When you're in need for a comforting dish, this Classic Lasagna is the perfect recipe. We love the cheese combinations of this recipe: shredded mozzarella, cottage cheese or ricotta, Parmesan, and mozzarella slices. Yes, each cheese has a reason to be in this recipe. Lasagna is one of the oldest types of pasta, a classic Italian favorite that consists of layered noodles, cheese, sauce and meat. Lasagna noodles are long, flat noodles with two wavy edges, perfect for placing in a casserole dish and layering with cheese and sauce.