Lemon Butter Ribeye n’ Shrimp.
You can have Lemon Butter Ribeye n’ Shrimp using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon Butter Ribeye n’ Shrimp
- You need 1 (8 oz) of Bone-in Ribeye.
- Prepare 1 of Idaho Potato.
- It’s 9 of Medium Shrimp (41/50).
- Prepare 2 Sprigs of Thyme.
- It’s 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 tsp of Cooking Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon.
- You need of Parsley Leaves, for Garnish.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sour Cream.
- You need 1 oz of Feta Cheese Crumbles.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper, to season.
Lemon Butter Ribeye n’ Shrimp step by step
- Quarter and cut potato into half inch thick pieces. Mince two cloves of garlic. Zest and quarter lemon. Pat steak and shrimp dry and season liberally with salt and pepper..
- Fill medium pot with with potatoes with enough water to cover 2” above. Bring to a boil under medium-high heat for 20 minutes..
- In a skillet, melt 1tbsp butter under medium-high heat. Smash the remaining garlic clove and drop into the butter. Lay thyme over steak. Let sear roughly 3minutes and flip. Add 1tbsp butter and let melt while basting with spoon every minute until 5-10° before desired internal temp..
- Remove from skillet and let rest outside. The internal temp will still rise as it continues..
- When the potatoes are tender drain, reserving 1/4 cup water. Add oil to pan and minced garlic. Let cook until fragrant. Add in potatoes and toss until mixed..
- Add feta and sour cream, smash potatoes adding 1tsp of reserved water until creamy. Fluff with fork and cover with lid until ready to serve..
- In a fry pan, melt remaining butter under medium-high heat until frothy. Add in shrimp and cook until pink halfway flip using tongs, and repeat until done. Drizzle lemon juice over it. Toss and prepare to serve..
- Plate potatoes slightly of center to corner. Cut bone from steak and slide against potatoes like a dam. Cut steak into strips and lay along bone. Add shrimp in line across steaks, and place three over potatoes, and with parsley. Drizzle lemon zest over steak and potatoes. Serve and enjoy!.