Prawn and vegetable soup.
You can have Prawn and vegetable soup using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Prawn and vegetable soup
- Prepare 1 kg of cooked peel Prawns.
- Prepare 3 of spring Onion.
- Prepare 2 sticks of Celery.
- It’s 250 g of Gluten free noodles.
- You need 1 of small Broccoli head.
- Prepare 1 of medium brown Onion.
- You need 2 of medium Zucchini.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Parsley.
- You need 3 Teaspoons of Chicken stock (Massel powdered).
- Prepare 3 cups of Water.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Cracked pepper.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Fish sauce.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Ginger (minced).
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Miso paste.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Olive oil.
Prawn and vegetable soup step by step
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, add oil & cook diced onion, until tender, add ginger, garlic and miso. Add water & stock..
- Chop all other vegetables to desired size, add to soup mix (reserve 2 Tablespoons of spring onion for a garnish at the end) add fish sauce & season to taste. Bring to the boil, reduce heat & simmer for 15 minutes, or until vegetables are soft. Add noodles to the soup & cook for a further 5-8 minutes, until cooked..
- Chop parsley, add to the soup. Serve in bowls. Garnish with chopped spring onion..
- Enjoy! 😝.