Lasagna Soup. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the noodles and cook as the label directs. Drain; drizzle with olive oil and toss.
Stir in tomatoes, broth, tomato sauce, corn, tomato paste, Italian seasoning and pepper. Heat one tablespoon olive oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Once hot, crumble beef into pot, season with salt and pepper to taste and cook, stirring occasionally until browned. You can have Lasagna Soup using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lasagna Soup
- Prepare of Italian sausage.
- It’s of chopped onion.
- Prepare of minced garlic.
- Prepare of chicken broth.
- It’s of tomato paste.
- It’s of bay leaf.
- Prepare of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s of Rotini noodles.
- You need of parmasan cheese.
- Prepare of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Oregano.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper.
Drain fat from beef and set beef aside. This quick lasagna soup delivers all the saucy, cheesy lasagna goodness you love with none of the fuss. Cook Italian sausage, lasagna noodles, and tomato-based broth all together in one pot for a cozy meal that's as delicious as it is easy. Drain fat and return to pot.
Lasagna Soup instructions
- Brown sausage, add onion, garlic until done. Stir in broth, tomato paste, bay leaf, and chopped tomatoes. Simmer 30 min..
- Add pasta, cook for 8 minutes more. Mix cheeses together with oregano, salt and pepper to taste. Serve on top of soup. Enjoy!.
Pour in chicken broth and bring to a simmer. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well. Heat olive oil in a Dutch oven or large pot over medium high heat. Our Test Kitchen describes this dish as "a hearty and comforting bowl of soup, with tender beef and velvety noodles." A few tips on making this easy, one-pot Lasagna Soup: Be sure to allow the beef to drain on paper towels, which removes some of the oil and prevents a layer of fat developing on. Hi Lina, I made the soup for dinner tonight.